Shoaib Akhtar Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Children, Biography & More
Some lesser known facts about Shoaib Akhtar
|Nickname||Former Pakistani Cricketer|
|Real Name||Shoaib Akhtar|
|Profession||Former Pakistani Cricketer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Weight||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Jersey Number||#14 (Pakistan)
#14 (IPL, County Cricket)
|International Debut||Test- 2 November 1997 against West Indies in Rawalpindi
ODI- 28 March 1998 against Zimbabwe in Harare
T20- 28 August 2006 against England in Bristol
|Nature on field||Very aggressive
|Likes to play against||India
|Domestic/State Team||Rawalpindi, Kolkata Knightriders, Somerset, Durham and Worcestershire|
|Records (main ones)||• Fastest speed ever bowled with 160.3 km/hr
• Record in ODIs for remaining not out in 12 successive innings
• Took 178 Test wickets
• Took 247 ODI wickets
|Career Turning Point||Pre-World Cup series against India in 1999|
|Favourite Ball||Reverse Swing|
|Age (as in 2017)||42 Years|
|Date of Birth||13 August 1975|
|Birth Place||Morgah, Rawalpindi, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Family||Father- Mohammad Akhtar
Mother- Hameeda Awan
Brothers- Shahid (Elder), Tahir (Elder), Obaid (Elder) and Late Shoaib
Sisters- Shumaila (Younger)
|School||Elliot High School, Rawalpindi|
|College||Asghar Mall College, Rawalpindi|
|Controversies||• In 2003, he was caught ball tampering in Sri Lanka, and was later banned on ball tampering charges.
• He was suspended for hitting his teammate Mohammad Asif with a bat after Shahid Afridi and Asif made fun of his expense after a bad day in the field.
• He wrote negative remarks about Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid in his book "Controversially Yours."
• In 2008, he was banned for 5 years for violating the players' code of conduct.
• When he was invited at "Comedy Nights with Kapil" show alongside Harbhajan Singh, he made fun off a former PCB head and the state of national cricket.
|Favourite Actress||Sonali Bendre|
|Favourite Cricket Ground||Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and Eden Gardens, Kolkata|
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Sachin Tendulkar, Adam Gilchrist, Brain Lara, Ricky Ponting, Inzamam-ul-Haq and Rahul Dravid
Bowler: Waqar Younis and Imran Khan
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan|
|Favourite Musician||Lata Mangeshkar and Kishore Kumar|
|Favourite Perfume||Hugo Boss|
|Favourite Destination||Spain and County Londonderry in Ireland|
|Favourite Color||Black and Blue|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Kajal Aggarwal (Actress)
|Net Worth||$5 million|
- Can Shoaib Akhtar smoke? : No
- Can Shoaib Akhtar alcohol? : Yes
- His youth was quite hard as his household had so Poor economic conditions that after their roof fell one night and they fought to shield themselves from rain.
- He bowled the fastest ball in cricket history with 161.3 km/hr or 100.2 mile/hr, against England in World Cup 2003 in Cape Town, South Africa.
- His youth was quite hard because his family had lousy economic conditions and recall Feeling chilly and confused — roofs weren’t supposed to collapse, they were supposed to protect us!” The roof did fall one night, leaving the household taking desperate steps to safeguard themselves from rain.
- He had been given the role in movie “Gangster” by Mahesh Bhatt, however, the PCB did not allowed him.
- He had been a handsome sprinter in his college days and employed to conduct the 100-meter races.
- He failed a Difficult bowling training, like he was used to Throw bricks onto the hills near his house and use to bowl with stones picked up off the floor.
- He believes Mohammad Zahid of Pakistan since the speediest Bowler he ever watched.
- He had been first detected by Isthaq Shah, the President of Rawalpindi Real Cricket institution of the 90s. He had been so impressed with his bowling that he provided him to play in a Test match against New-Zealand.
- Besides cricket he enjoys Snooker and Football.
- He had been so fearful of Sachin’s beating at 2003 World Cup He requested the captain WaqarYounis to take him off the assault.
During his cricket career of 18 Decades, he confronted Pain in his knees